RSS

7/01/2010

How To Get Banned From the Kitchen With Popcorn Eggs - A Mom's Secret to Never Cooking Again

First, this cooking recipe is only for people who are busy, too busy to stand in the kitchen while the stove is on and watch the food cook. This recipe is for those who like to get the meal started and walk away and do other chores.

First take the eggs out of the refrigerator, place in a pot of water on the stove, put on the stove, turn on the flame and leave the room. Do something such as make phone calls, answer e-mails, do your nails.

When you start to hear the sound of popping, it's definitely time to go into the kitchen and check on your lovely eggs. The popping sound will only happen when the eggs have been on the stove long enough to have allowed the water to boil out of the pot. Therefore, when there's no water left in the pot, the eggs will start popping and fly like projectiles around your kitchen, most likely landing on walls, the ceiling, the floor, or aimed at you if you're in the kitchen when popping finally occurs.

This is not only messy, it's distinctively smelly... Okay, I'm only kidding about this being a good idea. The first time I made popcorn eggs I was permanently banned by my husband from the kitchen and he insists on making all of the meals....

I hope you enjoyed my recipe and kitchen tips and I'm more than happy to share with you my recipes for squash pancakes, pasta for the pets, and french onion soup.

Warning: Please note, this recipe is for entertainment purposes only, and too dangerous to be duplicated. I cannot take any responsibility for the dangerous aspects of the results of this recipe. I hoped you got a good laugh at my expense.

No comments: